HALT Testing System
TA-5000A Thermal Stream
with Glass Cap
HALT w/ Test Chamber
TA-5000A Test Enclosure
Highly Accelerated Temperature Test Chamber
TA-5000A Environmental Chamber
with Flex Hose
Fast Temperature Cycling Test Chamber (HALT)
TA-5000B Environmental Chamber
with Flex Hose
Specification Features & Benefits
- Ultra Cold Temperatures maintained at 50&60Hz
- Dual Touch Screens Front Panel & Thermal Head
- Plug-in anywhere from 200~250VAC, 1Ø
- ECO Smart DC system for up to 50% energy saving
- No voltage configuration to use at different locations
- Versatile Boom & Stand – Extended reach standard
- SSD for thermal file management and data logging
- Control Heated dry air purge for frost free operation
- One touch Temp Cycle, Ramp, Soak and Dwell
- Ultra low audible noise for quiet engineering lab use
Highly Accelerated Life Testing | Highly Accelerated Test Chambers | Highly Accelerated Life Test | HALT Test Chambers | HALT Testing | HALT Test Systems | HALT Test Equipment
- Airflow: High capacity 10 l/s (20 scfm) continuous airflow optimizes temperature transition rate and throughput.
- Typical Temperature transition rate: -55° to +125°C: approximately 10 seconds +125° to -55°C: approximately 10 seconds
- Temperature Control: Environment Air or External DUT sensing directly at the DUT case to ±1.0°C
- Temperature control Sensor Ports: Type T or Type K thermocouple, and 100 ohm RTD
- Temperature set, display and resolution: ±0.1°C
- Temperature Accuracy: 1.0°C ( calibrated to NIST standard)
- Remote interface ports: Four: IEEE-488, RS232C, SOT/EOT/SFF, And Ethernet, 4 USB-Type A, 1 USB-Type B, VGA, LAN, PLUS Auto Start Test & End of Test for automatic temperature cycling Hot-Cold-Amb. All this makes for simple control and service ability.
Highly Accelerated Life Test Equipment
MPI Thermal HALT Test Chambers meet the demand for highly accelerated lifetesting.
The ThermalAir highly accelerated life test systems and chambers used for rapid thermal test of semiconductor, automotive sensors, fiber optic components, microwave, hybrids, MCMs, PCBs or any type of electronic and non-electronic parts. Our temp cycle systems connect to your test setup to bring temperature test capabilities directly to your bench top or test station.
Accelerated Temperature Cycling Test Chamber – Clamshell Model
Fast Temperature Cycling Test Chamber – Hood Model
With quality construction, this innovative technology allows you to perform temperature simulation tests in situ, at a specific location, at your tester station, test bench, or directly on the unit under test.
Highly Accelerated Temperature Test | Highly Accelerated Test Chambers | Highly Accelerated Life Test | HALT Test Chambers | HALT Testing | HALT Test Systems | HALT Test Equipment