Highly Accelerated Life Testing
ThermalAir Series of Highly Accelerated Life Test Chambers, Systems, and Equipment
The ThermalAir TA5000 is a compact, portable bench top environmental heating and cooling HALT test chamber system.
Download the Datasheets
HALT Testing Systems
Instead of taking your parts that need temperature cycling to an oven or environmental test chamber, our temperature cycling chamber test system allows you to perform your thermal test temperature profiling right where you need it – at your test bench, on your production floor or in your test laboratory.
The ThermalAir temperature cycling test systems are a series of high capacity thermal air stream systems that are used for thermal testing, fast temperature cycling and device temperature characterization of components, hybrids, modules, PCBs, and other electronic and non-electronic assemblies at precise temperature ranges from -90°C to +225°C
ThermalAir Highly Accelerated Test Systems
The ThermalAir TA-5000 products with a wide range of temperature cycling test capabilities. Bench top -40°C to +80°C applications from temperature cycling -100°C to +300°C environmental test. The TA-5000 is used for temperature cycling testing in engineering product development test labs and production test floors for semiconductor IC devices and all kinds of electronic – non-electronic parts and assemblies.
HALT Testing System
TA-5000A Thermal Stream
with Glass Cap
HALT w/ Test Chamber
TA-5000A Test Enclosure
Highly Accelerated Temperature Test Chamber
TA-5000A Environmental Chamber
with Flex Hose
Fast Temperature Cycling Test Chamber (HALT)
TA-5000B Environmental Chamber
with Flex Hose
Specification Features & Benefits
- Ultra Cold Temperatures maintained at 50&60Hz
- Dual Touch Screens Front Panel & Thermal Head
- Plug-in anywhere from 200~250VAC, 1Ø
- ECO Smart DC system for up to 50% energy saving
- No voltage configuration to use at different locations
- Versatile Boom & Stand – Extended reach standard
- SSD for thermal file management and data logging
- Control Heated dry air purge for frost free operation
- One touch Temp Cycle, Ramp, Soak and Dwell
- Ultra low audible noise for quiet engineering lab use
Highly Accelerated Life Testing | Highly Accelerated Test Chambers | Highly Accelerated Life Test | HALT Test Chambers | HALT Testing | HALT Test Systems | HALT Test Equipment
- Airflow: High capacity 10 l/s (20 scfm) continuous airflow optimizes temperature transition rate and throughput.
- Typical Temperature transition rate: -55° to +125°C: approximately 10 seconds +125° to -55°C: approximately 10 seconds
- Temperature Control: Environment Air or External DUT sensing directly at the DUT case to ±1.0°C
- Temperature control Sensor Ports: Type T or Type K thermocouple, and 100 ohm RTD
- Temperature set, display and resolution: ±0.1°C
- Temperature Accuracy: 1.0°C ( calibrated to NIST standard)
- Remote interface ports: Four: IEEE-488, RS232C, SOT/EOT/SFF, And Ethernet, 4 USB-Type A, 1 USB-Type B, VGA, LAN, PLUS Auto Start Test & End of Test for automatic temperature cycling Hot-Cold-Amb. All this makes for simple control and service ability.
Highly Accelerated Life Test Equipment
MPI Thermal HALT Test Chambers meet the demand for highly accelerated lifetesting.
The ThermalAir highly accelerated life test systems and chambers used for rapid thermal test of semiconductor, automotive sensors, fiber optic components, microwave, hybrids, MCMs, PCBs or any type of electronic and non-electronic parts. Our temp cycle systems connect to your test setup to bring temperature test capabilities directly to your bench top or test station.
Accelerated Temperature Cycling Test Chamber – Clamshell Model
Fast Temperature Cycling Test Chamber – Hood Model
With quality construction, this innovative technology allows you to perform temperature simulation tests in situ, at a specific location, at your tester station, test bench, or directly on the unit under test.
Highly Accelerated Temperature Test | Highly Accelerated Test Chambers | Highly Accelerated Life Test | HALT Test Chambers | HALT Testing | HALT Test Systems | HALT Test Equipment